Agriculture small business | March 27, 2017
Bills introduced to Victorian Parliament 21-23 March 2017
To the editor,
Last week, five Bills were introduced to the Victorian Parliament which may be of interest to residents across the Lowan electorate.
The Bills are as follows:
- Land Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
- Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Amendment (Latrobe Valley Mine Rehabilitation Commissioner) Bill 2017
- Worksafe Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
- Crimes Legislation Amendment (Public Order) Bill 2017
- Family Violence Protection Amendment (Information Sharing) Bill 2017
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
Emma Kealy MP
Member for Lowan
Together we can make a difference
Help build a better LowanVolunteer