Emergency Services Police Youth Health | May 31, 2017
Bills introduced to Victorian Parliament, May 24-25, 2017
To the Editor,
Last week, Daniel Andrews introduced a Bill to Parliament that seeks to rip apart Victoria’s CFA.
And in a new low, the divisive premier has linked cancer compensation to his bid to boost union power.
The Nationals strongly support helping fire fighters and their families who are dealing with the stresses of cancer caused through their service.
The Nationals would like to see presumptive legislation passed as a matter of urgency, and if Daniel Andrews has a shred of decency he would immediately split these bills so we can work together to put people before politics.
Other bills introduced to Parliament this week are:
- Bail Amendment (Stage One) Bill 2017
- Children and Justice Legislation Amendment (Youth Justice Reform) Bill 2017
- Disability Amendment Bill 2017
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Court Security, Juries and Other Matters) Bill 2017
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Protective Services Officers and Other Matters) Bill 2017
- Sentencing Amendment (Sentencing Standards) Bill 2017
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
Emma Kealy MP
Member for Lowan
Together we can make a difference
Help build a better LowanVolunteer