1. Visit www.covidtracer.com.au and the screen should look like the image below.
2. Click on "Sign up".
3. Your screen should now look like the image below. Click "Create account".
4. When the below screen appears, enter your email and password, then click "Create account".
5. You will then see the screen below. You will receive an email with your confirmation code. Enter this code in the relevant field, and click "Confirm".
6. Now you will see the image below. Enter your organisation's details and click "Save".
7. Your screen should now look like the image below. The QR code displayed is specific to your group and can be printed and used as you like. You can edit the background of the QR code on the left of the page, or download and print off the QR code template on the right of the page to display in your facility.
People using your contact tracing system will need to scan your QR code with their phone camera. The image below is what they will see once they have done this. They will need to click on "Open “corplite.com” in Safari", then follow the prompts to complete the sign-in process.
To check those who have signed in, click on "Tracing data" at the top of the page as seen in the image below, and it will display a list of everyone that has scanned the QR code and when.